UPDATE: Tickets are selling out fast, so purchase yours TODAY to ensure you will get in to the Expo (they will NOT be selling tickets at the door if they sell out, so call first)!
GIG of Marin is delighted to be one of the featured vendors at the GF Expo coming to the San Francisco area on the weekend of February 9 & 10. We are making the Expo our focus in February in place of our regular meeting so we can all take advantage of the great educational opportunity the Expo offers!
Please join us on Feb. 9 & 10 at the Expo. Our next meeting will be on Monday, March 4th, 7pm.
The Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the US. Whether you are looking for specialty products that taste great or learning how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Expo is the place to be!
- Sampling and purchasing from over 100 specialty vendors
- Membership in the GFAF EXPO CLUB – with exclusive online offers and news emailed to you every month
- Free lectures about gluten & allergen-free living and cooking
- The best cookbooks and the ability to meet the authors and get a signed copy of your book
- A free gift bag to carry all of your loot
- All products are labeled by allergen
- Coupons for future purchases
- Take home samples of of your favorite and new products
- Purchase hard-to-find products
- Shop at the new Expo Store – featuring gift products that can only be found at the Expo
- Kids area
- Peter Green, M.D., director of the Celiac Center at Columbia University
- Melinda Dennis, M.S., R.D., L.D.N., nutrition coordinator and a research investigator at Celiac Center of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston
- Carol Fenster, author of 10 gluten free cookbooks
- Kenneth Fine, M.D, founder of EnteroLab
- Silvana Nardone, editor of Easy Eats magazine
- Amy Ratner, editor of Gluten Free Living magazine
- For a full list of the presenters, click here.
When you’re at the Expo, do make a point of stopping at our booth. We look forward to hearing your recommendations for tasty samples and hearing about what you learn in the lectures.